Tuesday 5 January 2010

Kit and Kaboodle!

With our departure less than a month away, it's time to start getting the clothing, kit and equipment we will be taking with us into some sort of order. Spread out over my bedroom floor, there is awful lot of stuff to take, let alone fit on a bike. The trouble with this sort of trip is that you have to take so much stuff that hopefully we will not use - first aid kit, motorbike spares, etc.

So here is just some of what I will be taking and this doesn't include the clothes!

In the meantime, I'm down to my two my final jab's, Rabies and Meningitis. The passport, duly stamped by the Kenyan Embassy is now off to the Tanzanian Embassy for another. The other two (Rwanda and Uganda) we will get at the border when we arrive.

We should hear fairly soon that the bikes have arrived in Mombasa. That will be a great relief for Monsieur L'Eglise!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like things are taking shape. You all must be excited now...

    ReplyDelete